10 mayo, 2007

Dear Ytahisa, Dunia and Palma

Oh, my God! I feel old. Last Tuesday, one of my students mentioned a famous horror film called Saw, then, yesterday, another student exclaimed: "Oh! This song is cool!" when she saw an exercise about a Kelly Clarkson's song in her book.
I must admit I didn't have the slightest idea about the existence of such a film or such a song or even such an artist. I guess I'm a little bit old-fashioned. I have to remedy this, don't I?

According to Richard Henry Dann He who dares to teach must never cease to learn and Baltasar Gracián y Morales once said No hay maestro que no pueda ser discípulo and
1. bearing in mind these two quotations
2. and as today is Fun Friday* and Dunia, Ytahisa and Palma do want to work
I want you, girls, to surf the net and then teach me all you have found out about Kelly Clarkson, (or about the film Saw, or about anything you consider I should know). Please do not let your teacher be so outdated.




* It was fun Friday, when I tried to post this, but our computers didn't work.

No hay comentarios: